Massive Capacity, High Performance Storage for the SM15000 Server
Ultra-dense capacity optimized SAS storage system supporting up to five petabytes storage per SM15000.
Five Petabytes Capacity, High Performance Storage for a Single SeaMicro SM15000 Fabric Compute System.
AMD’s SeaMicro Freedom™ Fabric Storage brings the benefits of the SeaMicro Freedom™ Supercomputing Fabric to storage solutions thereby increasing efficiency by enabling pooling and flexible provisioning of storage resources according to the application’s needs. Download PDF Datasheet.
- Capacity and performance optimized in scalable 5 RU form factor
- Support for 2.5” or 3.5” SSD/HDD SAS/SATA drives
- Unprecedented scalability of over five petabytes of storage capacity per SM15000
- Dual IO controllers with three x4 6 Gbps mini-SAS connectors per controller for a total of 7.2 Gbps of throughput
- Hot swappable power supplies, controllers, and drives for enterprise- class availability
- Standard SCSI Enclosure Services (SES-2) to access enclosure management interface
Solution BriefsAMD and Hortonworks