Senior OpenStack Software Developer
AMD/DCCS/SeaMicro is seeking an experienced developer to lead integration of OpenStack with SeaMicro platforms and develop innovate features that the infrastructure enables.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Work with the architect on OpenStack development for integration of value-added features including drivers and plugins for Ironic bare metal compute, Cinder storage API, and Neutron networking. Includes OpenStack blueprints and commits.
- Develop and maintain the tools and workflows to automate deployment and management of OpenStack components on the SeaMicro Fabric architecture.
- Work with our OpenStack ecosystem partners to develop integration with the SeaMicro solution.
- Recent and relevant experience with OpenStack, as well as a solid foundation in cloud computing and virtualization. OpenStack commit experience preferred.
- 7+ years of software development experience with proficiency in Python, shell scripts, REST API, Linux Systems, Git.
- Experience with configuration management and automation systems (Puppet, Chef, Cobbler).
- Experience with data center infrastructure including servers, networking, and storage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well in a team environment. Startup experience a plus.
- · BS or equivalent experience